Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Prefer proper horizontal ellipsis (U+2026) over three dots in "Menu Item..."?

I also follow the argument that automatic replacement it not a good approach.
If we decide that start using this sign, we can start to adjust our
menus manually on a best effort basis.