Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Should editor show new wizard for empty files?

On 04/21/2017 01:01 PM, Torkild U. Resheim wrote:
I would have to agree with Dani here – popping up a wizard when I open any empty file would be a huge annoyance. Showing the wizard when creating the file would be less so.
Ok, so that's 3 people who think it's not so much a good idea vs 1 who think it it. I think it's enough stats to not make it a recommandation then.
However, we can keep discussing the issue of a unified file creation workflow and the possible alternatives.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top