Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Should editor show new wizard for empty files?

On 04/20/2017 07:25 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
especially for users who actually wanted an empty file and full control over it’s contents.
I was probably not clear on this topic. but such a wizard on empty file would be cancellable for people who don't want any assistance when facing a blank file (which I believe represent a small ratio of users).
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top