RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Can anyone host a webex tomorrow?

Title: Can anyone host a webex tomorrow?
Thanks! I can host the voice on the usual number.

From: Raev, Kaloyan <kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 1:11 AM
To: User Interface Architecture Working Group <ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Can anyone host a webex tomorrow?

Hi Bob,

SAP has a webex account and I can host the meeting. It will be my first time hosting a webex and I hope I won't mess anything.

However, hosting a teleconference is quite more complicated. Is it still possible to use the teleconference from previous meetings?
Teleconference: 866.362.7064 x 892048

Greetings,
Kaloyan

From: ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ui-be