RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] I would like to send the following to the Ganymede team

Yes, it looks good Bob.

One item I'd suggest is making it clear how they can add themselves to the
agenda. I think it is by directly editing the page.

> How do I participate?  You can sign up by going to the UIBPWG wiki and
> adding yourself to the agenda
> (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/User_Interface_Best_Practices_Workin
> g_Gro
> up#Meetings)
> for one of our upcoming meetings.

Regards,
Kim
UI Design . Rational Software
IBM Toronto Media Design Studio

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Mik Kersten" <beatmik@xxxxxxx>                                                                                                           |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"'User Interface Architecture Working Group'" <ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                               |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |01/30/2008 01:56 PM                                                                                                                       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] I would like to send  the   following to the Ganymede team                                          |

Looks great.  The only change I would make is to target it a bit more at
the
leads, e.g.:

"..we would like to invite Ganymede Project/Component Leads to
participate..."  If the leads can't make but are interested in the
walkthrough I'm sure that they would name someone else suitable to do it.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede#Projects

Mik