RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] I would like to send the following to the Ganymede team

Looks great.  The only change I would make is to target it a bit more at the
leads, e.g.:

"..we would like to invite Ganymede Project/Component Leads to
participate..."  If the leads can't make but are interested in the
walkthrough I'm sure that they would name someone else suitable to do it.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede#Projects

Mik