[ui-best-practices-working-group] Multiple projects for Client-Server application

Hi. I'm new to this list and I don't know if I'm in the right place.
I'm working on a JEE application in which I have a Client project (Spring Web Project) and a Server Project (simple console). They should communicate through RMI. I don't know how to handle this in Eclipse. I have my web project working with stub services.
How should I add my real service layer? (the console).
Is there any tutorial?

Thank you very much,

Jonathan

Back to the top