RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Todays presentation

Seems like this kind of feature request/discussion would best be discussed
on a bug report?  Which makes me wonder whether it would make sense for us
to create a ui-best-practices-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx email address that such UI
discussion items could be assigned to or CC'd on?  That would make it easier
for us to watch them and chime in if appropriate.

Mik