Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Conference Call: Wednesday, March 28, 17:00 UTC or 10:00 PDT

I'm sorry to admit that the M6 excitement ate up my time for a walk
through so I won't be able to do one today.

Tod

"Bob Fraser" <bfraser@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/27/2007 05:00 PM
Please respond to
User Interface Architecture Working Group
<ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"UI Best Practices Working Group"
<ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[ui-best-practices-working-group] Conference Call: Wednesday,   March 28,
17:00 UTC or 10:00 PDT

Conference Call: Wednesday, March 28, 17:00 UTC or 10:00 PDT. Note the
change to daylight savings time Call 613.287.8000 or 866.362.7064 passcode
892048#

Tod, are you still planning to do a walk through of Platform UI?

Bob

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by
ui-best-practices-working-group mailing list
ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx