Re: [udig-users] Unable to install Jgrass tools library in udig

Andrea, would you please point us to the source repository of jgrasstools? Maybe someone is interested to help you upgrading to a newer geotools version..

Many Thanks
--
Frank

> Ok, uDig 2.0.0.RC1 has GeoTools 14.1 internally. Which would be the
> corresponding jgrasstools matching GeoTools release?

Right now we are on 12.2. Time to update it :-)

> Otherwise it would be an option to use uDig 1.4.0b and try it with suggested
> jgrasstools release

Yes, that one should work.

Cheers,
Andrea