Re: [udig-users] Unable to install Jgrass tools library in udig

Ok, uDig 2.0.0.RC1 has GeoTools 14.1 internally. Which would be the corresponding jgrasstools matching GeoTools release?

Otherwise it would be an option to use uDig 1.4.0b and try it with suggested jgrasstools release

HTH
--
Frank

Am Samstag, 15. Oktober 2016 schrieb andrea antonello :
Hi Frank, John,

> Question : Have you downloaded the latest uDig Release or do you work with
> an older version?
>
> @Andrea : What was the latest version of uDig that supports jgrass? Which
> version of jgrass is recommended?

The 1.4.0b version before the move to locationtech. I think it was
aligned with  jgrasstools-0.7.3, but am not sure.
I had written a table in the wiki, but the old wiki is gone in the
google code archives and the wiki pages seem to be disappeared :-/

I assume it would not work out of the box with a current version of
the jgrasstools libs, because the geotools libs need to be aligned.

Cheers,
Andrea