[udig-users] North-south street labels not displaying

I'm using uDig version 1.1.1 on Mac OS 10.5.8.

I'm working on a project with a layer containing city street centerlines. An associated  .dbf table contains the street name for each centerline.

Using the label function of the style editor, I caused street-name labels to display. However, the street names appear only for east-west and diagonal streets. No labels appear for the north-south streets, even tho each of those streets has the same type of table record as the E-W streets.

This occurs regardless of the magnification.

It doesn't seem to be an issue of label crowding, as some of the E-W streets names display on top of others.

Anyone know how I might cause the N-S labels to appear?

Back to the top