[udig-users] Detecting geometry type of Oracle views

Hi,

when I added a database view from an Oracle Spatial database as a layer to my map in uDig 1.4, I discovered that the geometry type of that layer wasn’t determined correctly (line instead of polygon). Adding the underlying table directly as a layer to the map gives the right layer type (polygon). This is not a single case scenario, but happened to me every time I tried to add a polygon view. Can I configure something inside the database to let uDig know the type of the view layer?

Regards,

Hendrik Peilke

IBYKUS AG für Informationstechnologie, Erfurt / HRB 108616 - D-Jena / Vorstand: Helmut C. Henkel, Dr. Lutz Richter
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Wolfgang Habel

Back to the top