[Udig-dev] making progress on dependencies

Updating our google spreadsheet of doom as I go:

Here is what my counters tell me:

In terms of our dependencies (jars, dll and so):

51% pending
36% src submitted
0% orbits
4% works with
9% distribute
0% approved

I am missing few things like GDAL and tools.jar here (probably as they show up in the maven build).

In terms of Jars covered by CQs:

64% pending
0% submitted
0% pmc approved
37% review

What does this mean?
- Looks like 37& of our jars are covered by our existing CQs (for JTS and GeoTools). The source code has been
submitted for that.

It also means we can use the spreadsheet to keep track of what is left to do as we submit the remaining dependencies.

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top