[Udig-dev] progress / tasks / status

Updates:

1)  In case you missed it on the location-tech email list:
http://mmilinkov.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/embracing-social-coding-at-eclipse/

This should allow us to stay on github (if you lot are interested).

2) admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx does not work - please use info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They changed their infrastructure to gmail I think.

3) Spreadsheet done?

I think we are down to one spreadsheet question for Sharon, and a whole lot of jars to submit as CQs.

Q: Andrea have you been able to answer Sharon's question about?

4) Progress on Dependencies

I think we may need a work party to submit this lot, there is a fair number to go. on the bright side submitting the maven src jars works fine for review.

We really do need to get these CQs submitted, as we are starting to pile up questions around:
- NSIS
- postgis.jar
- JAI

The sooner we submit the above as a CQ, the sooner we will have a formal record of the discussion (rather than assorted emails).

Q: Frank: Does the current list of jars in net.refractions.udig.libs represent what we need to submit as CQs?

That is have you identified all the jars we can accept as plugin dependencies, and can we submit the request as CQs?

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top