Re: [udig-devel] NSIS 2.4.6 build dependency

Bah apparently this was the wrong move, I was supposed to ask wayne on a different list or something.

Wayne this migration process is killing us, if we can perhaps arrange a Skype time to sort out how to proceed.

I tried to do:
a) one example build dependency (this NSIS thing)
b) one example dependency dependency (JTS)

And neither is moving *fast*, indeed they are held up because I want to submit links to code I did not package myself (rather than upload a zip).

Can you think of a way we can light a fire under this process? We have a lot of dependencies to submit, and we need a repository and to get our build back in order.

--
Jody Garnett