Re: [udig-devel] locationtech migration IRC - part 2

ISSUE 126 - license.html referencing LGPL

Jody will find and kill it (not sure which one yet)
Fixed - it will remain "Non Standard" as LocationTech has permission to distribute JTS and GeoTools under LGPL license.

VALID
net.refractions.udig_platform-feature/license.html <-- correct reference to LGPL for JTS and GeoTools
net.refractions.udig_sdk-feature <-- contains JTS and GeoTools source code jars

REMOVED
net.refractions.udig-feature <-- this one keeps a reference to JRE Plugins
net.refractions.udig_application-feature/license.html -keeps mozilla license
net.refractions.udig_base-feature/license.html - removed reference to LGPL
net.refractions.udig_printing-feature - removed reference to LGPL
etc…

Basically I made one license.html file and copied it into all our features. I have now gone ahead and done that work correctly.
(I was hoping to put that off until after we got a LocationTech repository - sigh).

Jody

Back to the top