[udig-devel] ModalTool Change Listener

I ve got a problem with modal tools :). i want to listen modal tool selection change and activate my viewport based selection of the tool.  For example
i ll make myviewpart only polygon tool and line tool selected .  i tried several methods to do ;

1)  Listening Balackboard : its working to listen edit state  , i can catch starting editing  but can't  handle  switching to another tool like zoom
2)  listening tool lifecycle :  added IToolLifecycleListener  ,  workbench didn't call change event after i clicked tool.

can you give me an advice ?

Back to the top