Re: [udig-devel] Filter and Exprresion Viewers update

It is a branch now - I think Scott is wanting a review and wants the first step of his work in a pull request for Wednesday.

From there the work can probably proceed in two development streams (which you are welcome to take part in):

1) Implementing additional Filter viewers and _expression_ viewers so a range of options are available
2) hooking up the filter viewers and _expression_ viewers into the existing style pages

We will also need a hand with testing and updating the documentations.

--
Jody Garnett