[udig-devel] udig splash screen

I tried producing a win32 installer (and there result is on the website currently).

I noticed something odd while testing it - the splash screen is not shown during startup.
I tried the straight up win32 zip archive and it suffers from the same problem.
The mac releases are fine (both 32 and 64 show the splash screen).

Can anyone else comment? Is the splash screen shown on linux?

The only thing I thought odd was that the net.refractions.udig plugin was present in the product as a jar; I don't know if this is a cause; just something I did not expect. It being a jar does not effect the mac splash screen.

Jody

Back to the top