[udig-devel] Before we move on ... things to do

So before we get excited about moving on to new work we have a couple of things needing doing before we announce 1.2.0.

check the artefacts (we have one issue with LICENSE.txt for the win32/win64 downloads)
- Done

- Can I ask someone to read these over? Chances are we grab a more impressive list of new things added over the course of 1.2.x development

win32 installer
- we don't have anyone on this one currently

macosx installer
- Jesse you were looking at this?

tag svn
- Done

pdf updates for Walkthrough 1 & 2 (if needed)
- no volunteer yet

blog post
- no volunteer yet

press release