Re: [udig-devel] Sources incosistency

Instructions for adding issue are here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/users/

Note I am sure that the sdk source code does not work at the moment.

I talked to jesse about it and he said that the directory structure of
the net.refractions.udig.libs source plugin has to match up exactly;
there is also a plugin.xml where the source directory is mentioned.

If you can limit testing of this to:
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/branches/udig-1.2-SNAPSHOT-sdk.zip

The steps I took last night were:
- make sure the source jars were present
- tried fiddling with plugin.xml and directory structure; but I have
not hit on the right combination yet :-(

My test for this is to load up the project and type Control-Shift-T to
open up a geotools class (such as "GTRenderer").

So a positive step you could do is look into the structure of a source
plugin (ie inside the plugin); and to experiment with the above
download manipulating the source plugin and reloading your target
platform as required.

If you can tell me what works we can arrange for the download to match.

Jody