Re: [udig-devel] Failure to export udig from trunk

Another handy "tip".

I keep having to go into preferences to my target platform and hit "reload"; if not it fails to export (with a message about being unable to find commands de translation).

Let me know if you are going to be around and I will see if I can talk you through the export process.

Jody