Re: [udig-devel] Spatial Queries using CQL in uDig

That is kind of what I was thinking Andrea; right now there is some code that already coverts from the screen bounds into the data bounds; perhaps we could teach this code to be aware of the dwithin units and also convert the distance into the data space?

I cannot remember if this code is in the renderer or part of the datastore's themselves?

Jody