Re: [udig-devel] Spatial Queries using CQL in uDig

On Sunday 11 April 2010 02:43:12 pm Andrea Aime wrote:
> distance evaluations over geographic
>  > > coordinates. It is simply not there.
>  > > There is code to do that in PostGIS 1.5, not sure how hard that
>  > > would be to port back to Jav
Doing a little test in uDig, it looks like there is a problem between the
dwithin unit (meters) and the CRS units (degrees).
I guess the application (udig) should do the conversion if it is possible
before executing the query in the store.
--
Mauricio Pazos
www.axios.es

Back to the top