Re: [udig-devel] [Neo] GSoC Interest: Neo4j in uDIG and, Geotools

I'm very interesting about Neo4j-uDIG project, but I'dont know if this project is based on neo4j gis spatial and if there are a incubation project in geotools or udig, Craig said that is a “project we have in mind”, I need more information about it, we are planning the roadmap for a free application, now you can see at http://demo.tuent.com/TCIWeb/tci.tci?client=demostrativo <http://www.tuent.com/>and http://demo.tuent.com/TCIWeb/tci.tci?client=eleccionescatalunya or the home http://www.tuent.com/ are demos over geotools, geowebcache, geoserver with Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools, BIRT http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/ the develop is on Spring-framework and the data service with JPA, and Neo4j is JPA compliance.
thanks in advance
Cesar Fernandez de Gamboa

Back to the top