[udig-devel] RCP example

Hello,

is the rcp tutorial example working? I've been trying to resurrect an older version of a map viewer based on this tutorial and I'm running into problems.

My app adds layers but doesn't render. Adding more udig plugins to the app makes it go into an infinite loop somewhere. So I moved to the tutorial to see what happens there. Well, short summary: no shapefiles, no wms (though there are in my plugins list) are displayed.

In order to exclude a (beginner's) mistake of my own, could someone please confirm the rcp tutorial is showing at least shape and wms layers?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Ugo

Back to the top