Re: [udig-devel] Want to add a new toolbar to udig application

Eclipse applications only have one main toolbar which is configured with Action Sets. You will need to read the eclipse documentation to see if you can do more?

Ideas:
- I use a view and add both UI feedback; and the tools for that UI in one spot (example InfoTool and InfoView; Selection and TableView). - I would like to move the Editor tools into a Palette as you see in the Page editor

Jody

You can