Re: [udig-devel] Access restriction problems

Hello,

Jody Garnett said:
> Hi Ugo I am just getting back on my feet here; this is the first I have
> heard of problems in this area. My best idea is that the jre was nailed
> down
> in the MANIFEST.MF when we really did not want it to be ... leaving it
> blank
> gives us a warning but allows the use of JAI class (which otherwise is an
> access restriction violation).
>
> Jody

thanks for the feedback. I don't know how this happenend, but I "fixed" it
as described in
http://lkamal.blogspot.com/2008/09/eclipse-access-restriction-on-library.html

(At least allowd me to compile again.) I don't know if this came from the
manifest.

Cheers,

Ugo