[udig-devel] Re: remove this map graphic and postGIS default values

I manage to remove map graphic from the list by removing the net.refractions.udig.mapgraphic plugin

now my question is so far the application works fine but by removing this net.refractions.udig.mapgraphic plugin will there be any other effects?

If yes! Then I am back at the start and my question is same as my first mail

>when I go to

>file → new → new layer

>this ask me the data source

>on this list I only need 2 postGIS and Files

>I manage to remove most of it by removing the plugins

>mysal, oracle, wfs, wms, db2, arcsde

>still theres file, map graphic, and postGIS

>how can I remove this map graphic

>is there a plugin to remove?

>Or do I have to any coding? Then any HELP?

STILL I need an answer to

>Also for postGIS connection can I give a default values so when I distribute the application the user don't have to type it every time he start udig

on this list I only need 2 postGIS and Files

I manage to remove most of it by removing the plugins

mysal, oracle, wfs, wms, db2, arcsde

still theres file, map graphic, and postGIS

how can I remove this map graphic?

is there a plugin to remove?

Or do I have to any coding? Then any HELP?

Also for postGIS connection can I give a default values so when I distribute the application the user don't have to type it every time he start udig

please note I am very new to this UDIG and eclipse plugin development

--
Sameera Abeysinghe

--
Sameera Abeysinghe