Re: [udig-devel] Can any one help me?

Hi

This is Babu. I want to do something with the uDig, Since I am very new to this I can not do with out your help.

My task-> I just want add a new polygon layer on my map and need to fetch the boundaries of that layer(4 boundaries) and need to store it in my sql server database and I need to fetch those valuse again when ever I required .so that I can do some calculations based on those values.

What I did so far-->

I have installed Eclipse and Udig environment, and I added example plugin tutorial to my Eclipse.

My question here is , If I added a new map , I can see some messages on my console like created.But I dont know where can I find my exat stuff. please help me ..

Thanks in advance

Babu