Re: [udig-devel] Add a EPSG code - E-Mail in Betreffzeile gefunden

Hi,

The list of CRSs is in the gt2-epsg-wkt.jar in net.refractions.udig.libs. It needs to be unarchived. There is a properties file called epsg.properties that has all the definitions. You can add it. Or a plugin can be added with a Startup extension point that adds it to the system. I dont know which you would prefer.

Jesse