Re: [udig-devel] Add a EPSG code - E-Mail in Betreffzeile gefunden

The problem lies within simplicity - our users are average ArcView users
at best. They don't want to copy & paste a CRS which for them seems to
make uDig some weird thing. I can convince them to select the CRS from
the list though.

I don't want to make changes to the offical source but will happily
provide my own builds. So where to dig for the EPSG definitions?

Cheers,
  Chr. Wygoda

--
Christian Wygoda
 Fachhochschule Eberswalde

And how should a man who has lived in towns and schools
know anything about the wonders of the woods?
  -- James Fennimore Cooper