[udig-devel] whack of package changes landing on trunk

The model beans used to communicate with open web services have been regenerated to include version number information
 net.opengis.ows10,
 net.opengis.ows10.impl,
 net.opengis.ows11,
 net.opengis.ows11.impl,
 net.opengis.ows11.util,
 net.opengis.ows11.validation,
I also took the chance to kick some jars that were not actually needed out of the way: - wkb out of the package list; the implementation in JTS is now much happier - the old EDU concurrency stuff is no longer needed since geotools went to Java 5; if you were using those locks in some Java 1.4 code it is time to upgrade

Finally there were a couple of packages that are missing; or at least I could not figure out which geotools plug-in I am missing?)
- org.geotools.gce.imageio.asciigrid,
- org.geotools.gce.imageio.asciigrid.raster,
- org.geotools.gce.imageio.asciigrid.spi,

If I search on geotools trunk I do find ascii grid support but has moved off to the package it.geosolutions.imageio.plugins.arcgrid.raster; so perhaps this is being handled at the ImageIO level now?

Back to the top