Re: [udig-devel] A new day for sanity on trunk

Timing from home gives me 24 seconds (on a 54mbs connection), best part is we no longer have to track so many dependencies. The refresh script is committed but I would like someone to europe to try it out and give me an indication on how long it takes.
Jody
Just an update that this maven ant task thing is working; and working very well ... if the developers on trunk give me the thumbs up we may want to back port this for 1.1.x :-)

Instructions:
1. download the following: http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/extras/mavn-ant-tasks.zip
2. unzip it into your eclipse (it adds the maven ant tasks to eclipse)
3. open up net.refractions.udig.libs/refresh.xml
4. run the build task to grab the jars; the clean task to empty out libs

It should work for you; and be *way* less magic then what has gone on before; seems to be faster and also something we can maintain :-)
Jody