[udig-devel] Summer of Code - DEM Application

I noticed that there was a student who would like to build a DEM/TIN
plug-in for UDig:

http://code.google.com/soc/2008/osgeo/app.html?csaid=MhwXFg0fUSQfPBYPMwxcUigJdhALHlEBB3BTakYAFlEGA3NUaURSRw%3D%3D%0A

I have a student that is working with me on a similar plug-in for
OpenJUMP. I thought this might be a good opportunity to pool our
resources and develop a common low-level library for TIN creation and
manipulation.

If we can get along... :]

Please let me know if the UDig Metnor and Josef would be interested.
We could then (at a minimum) discuss the challenges to such a
collaboration.

The Sunburned Surveyor

Back to the top