Re: [udig-devel] SDK build problem

Jesse Eichar wrote:
Hi Stephen,

We normally suggest using the SDK and not checking out the source from the Subversion repository because it is MUCH harder to set up a development environment and far too often some one will change some dependencies in the libs plugin and you will spend a long time trying to get your development environment running again.

So follow the instructions here:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/1+SDK+Quickstart

and you should have a lot better luck. Although I think the download for the JRE is currently missing. So for that use the JRE shipped with uDig.
I uploaded it again for windows. The joys of a new web site!
Jody

Back to the top