[udig-devel] SDK nightly builds

Hi all,

I may have nightly builds for the SDK working. I have a couple of test SDKs online right now.

I will be putting all the nightly builds in the folder:

http://udig.refractions.net/files/nightly-builds/

However, I may organize them slightly differently in the future.

The nightly builds will be taking place at around 23.00 PST but should be finished by 24.00. So if compare the files size to its friends to make sure it has been completely uploaded.

The SDK looks pretty good from the testing we've done but it is still a work in progress so let me know what you think.

One more point. The code for the nightly builds are in the subversion repository under net.refractions.udig.build-sdk and net.refractions.udig.build-app. I suggest taking a look and considering trying them out for your own projects. I will probably be bundling them into the SDK in the future but not right now.

The app autobuild is working but doesn't have the code to deploy yet so it is not hooked up yet.

Jesse

Back to the top