[udig-devel] Cutting over to a SNAPSHOT jts 1.9.1 jar for Axios tools

I have been working hard to make the axios split tools work with JTS 1.9; and I have my first cut at a jts version patched up ...

The net.refractions.udig.libs/build.xml has been modified to download:
- http://lists.refractions.net/m2/com/vividsolutions/jts/1.9.1-SNAPSHOT/jts-1.9.1-20080206.231841-1.jar

This jar is a non official hack put together by me, containing the following public api: - com.vividsolutions.jts.util.Progress - interface similar to IProgressMonitor - com.vividsolutions.jts.operation.buffer.BufferOp - getResultGeometry( width, progress )

This hack is available on 1.1.x; it is not included in the RC14 release. The code is submitted to jts as a patch.
Jody

Back to the top