[udig-devel] Printing and MapGraphics

Hi all,

I've recently had a small contract to work on uDig.  Here's a list of what has been done so far:

  • Fixed a postgis bug that occurs when the Postgis Project is defined wrong in the database
  • Added an option to declare the outline color for polygons and lines when creating a theme-based style
  • Added the option to Add Map Graphic boxes in the Printer layout.
  • Made Legend pay attention to the Location style
  • Added a font style for Scalebar and Legend
  • Made Boxes in the printer preview transparent
  • Modified the default layout so that there is a legend and scalebar by default
  • Added the option to change the font of Labels and MapGraphics in the Printing Page Layout
  • Fixed the location style configurator which seemed to be broken
  • Added an action to force a Printing Box to refresh
  • Made the MapBox listen to more events in the map.  For example changing the style will now trigger a refresh
  • Added a Landscape Template
  • Made the main label of the map Bold and larger by default
  • Added a Set Scale action for the MapBox, so that the scale can be set in the Page Layer editor
  • Added double click actions to all boxes so that Double clicking on a box will perform the "default" action as defined in the box Extension XML
  • When a Page Editor is selected the map's layers will be displaying the layer's view and modifying the layers in the layers view will be reflected in the MapBox.
  • Made the default layouts more attractive
  • Other little details that I can't think of now.

We'll be releasing another RC14 test release tomorrow with these changes in it.  I would appreciate feedback.

Jesse

Back to the top