Re: [udig-devel] coverage map legend

Sure we should use the style object, but I don't know that nice object
at all and I was asking if someone could give me hints about how to
get from it to a text version. If that is feasible, I would be very
glad to add that support also to the legend.

Perhaps Thursday could be a good moment to talk about it also.
Andrea