Re: [udig-devel] WFSDataStore.getCapabilities() vs getInfo proposal

Gabriel Roldán wrote:
Hey Jody,
I'm rolling back the addition of getInfo() for WFSDataStore for the time being. We can add it back later on a hack session but I'd like to resolve the following issues first: a) In my understanding adding getInfo() implies depending on unsupported/repository, which brings a circular dependency. I guess it's gonna disappear iif datastore specific service infos are moved to each datastore plugin
Nope it depends on the *api* module; have a look.
b) depending on an unsupported module makes wfs move to unsupported. I'd agree with that though, just checking.
See above.

Jody

Back to the top