Re: [udig-devel] Re: launch = build * 37

Jody and I have found that when this starts to happen you can shutdown eclipse, restart it and from then on (for that run). It will behave correctly.

I'm also wondering if it has to do with the large number of plugins we have. Maybe try closing the ones you aren't using and see if that helps

Jesse