Re: [udig-devel] issues with rc11 and 12

You can use the -nl parameter when launching uDig. So for example add -nl en to the uDig shortcut.

Jesse

On 7-Nov-07, at 1:04 AM, rikki-tikki-tavi wrote:

Thanks for the fast help!

The problem with native language suppot arises when I try to update ugig or want to install the ganymede plugin via the update manager. Operating system is win xp.

Today I found a workaround for this by changing my regional settings to great britain instead of germany.

Is there another way to tell udig to use default english? Is there a possibility to get native language support (nls1) for udig?

I found some hint browsing the mailing list archive:

http://lists.refractions.net/pipermail/udig-devel/2007-August/008658.html

but the link to http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/extras-1.1-win32.zip is not working.

Thanks
Matthias