Re: [udig-devel] uDig installation and startup

Hi Jesse,

I deleted the udig folder from the Documents and setting/username/AppData/ folder and I can now start uDig from the start menu. It seems that this is your problem.

Many thanks for the handy fix :)
Wesley

>>> Jesse Eichar <jeichar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 19/09/2007 15:34 >>>
Hi,

I am fixing a bug with the installer that causes the issue.  A quick
fix is to look in your Documents and setting/username/AppData/ folder
(I think that the one) and delete the uDig folder (or just rename it).

If that doesn't work let me know because I think that is the problem
and I want to know if it is not.  However a second thing to try is to
change the shortcut in the startmenu to remove the -configuration "%
APPDATA%/uDig"  parameter.

Jesse