Re: [udig-devel] Spatial Operations & Editing Tools RC2

Hi Jesse, I'm back to this issue (I had some freedays). Well, I have done more
tests. The update goes well in the development environment, but 1.1-RC11
require that dependencies. I guess rc11 requieres that dependencies. What do
you think?

Thanks in advance

--
Mauricio Pazos