Re: [udig-devel] Spatial Operations & Editing Tools RC2

Hi You guys,

I was wondering if you can create a update site so uDig users can download the plugins using the update manage. If you want some help creating the eclipse project I'd love to help.

I'm getting a webdav setup for uDig update sites. When I get that set up I'll give you an account so you can put the site there. I'm thinking that we can put all the update sites there so it can act as a directory for users.

Jesse