Re: [udig-devel] grid ascii

What are geotools?
I explain my problem. I analyse an image representing for example slope, or aspect, with my own algorithm in order to construct a new image representing landslide hazard. I receive in input the images from a GIS converted in ascii format, i elaborate the informations (ascii is the siplest format to elaborate data) and i produce a new map in ascii format.I would like to achive the input form a free GIS and to show the result in the same Gis.I hoped Udig was a good solution for that. Is there another solution?
Thanks a lot.