Re: [udig-devel] SampleProject.udig overwritten on opening

Thanks James,

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-104 reccomends integrating GPSSylon which to my mind is quite a comprehensive piece of software focusing mainly on realtime acquisition and plotting of position. My application calls for downloading of waypoints for mapping purposes. However I've followed the code through and it should be possible to extract the salient sections, although I'm not sure that the exercise will be all that easy for me. I am heartened by the discovery that Garmin have made the protocols available on their website though.

Cheers
Tony