[udig-devel] Re: Can I join you?

Hi Lee Brian:

Nice to meet you!

We would love to have you join us :-) We are (as you noticed) just starting up. Our major plan is to take as much of the Java open source catography work as we kind find and make a client application out of it.

What are you interestest (either progamaticly speaking or catographicly speaking)? A real easy thing you can do right away is join the uDig email list.

Jody
lee brian wrote:

Dear Garnett:

I am a student majoring in cartography and geographic information

system. I am enchanted with open source software for a long time and

mainly concern with projects using Java.I admire very much people who

contribute much to open source community.
Dear I am very interested in Udig project.I noticed that this project is

in its very beginning.So I wonder that whether I can join you to do

something for this project. And I want nothing and expeted to work hard

to contribute to open source software. The main reason for me to do this

is my zealousness to be a open source developer and my desire to improve

my programming in Java.
Look forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely
Brian Lee